Multiplication for Kids K-12 and Parents, Too!
A Child Just Starting Out in Math
- Anyone just starting out in math who knows their numbers by sight.
- Knows how to count by ones and fives.
- Is able to tell you what number is more or less than a given single-digit number.
- Around 6 or 7 years old. Some five year olds are ready!
- Preferably not yet taught addition.
An Older Child in Math Burnout or Trauma
- Anyone not solid on their multiplication facts–critical for future math studies, and CONFIDENCE.
- Anyone struggling in or hating math to any degree, including those in “educational lock down,” or shut down to the whole learning process.
- Anyone who’s taken on the self label, “I am dumb,” or “I am not smart.”
- Any age.
You, The Parents (or Teachers)
- Anyone sick of negativity surrounding math homework.
- Anyone wanting a better relationship with their chidren.
- Anyone worried about the “holes” in their children’s education.
- Anyone wanting much less effort and time invested to get the job done.
- Anyone looking for a better way – one that gives children confidence even outside of math.
- Anyone that likes to turn out super stars in math!